**Please note this role can be 100% remote, but applicant needs to be UK based**
You will be part of the Data Engineering team working closely with a data-scientist to develop and deliver our cloud-based search engine. Time will be spent breaking down the work requirements, designing the system, implementing them, reviewing your colleagues' code and designs, and being proactive in tackling problems when completing work.
We are seeking a candidate that has a passion for learning new skills and be comfortable taking on less familiar work with the support of your teammates and working in a fast paced agile environment.
- 5+ years experience software development in Data engineering (4+ years in python)
- 3+ years experience of software deployment on Cloud
- Experience developing/optimising search engine
- Experience developing asynchronous REST API with pub/sub
- Experience using a serverless framework such as AWS Lambda or Google Function
- Experience using CI/CD pipeline on daily-work
Nice to have skills
- Data/Machine-Learning pipeline such as Apache Spark or Kubeflow
- Graph Databases, RedisGraph/Neo4j/neptune
- Docker container
- Github Actions