The successful applicant will support a small, high-growth company in the finance team. Working closely with colleagues, you'll work to ensure we have scalable processes in place to support our ambitious growth.
Among your specific responsibilities will be:
- Using Xero to raise sales invoices alongside Salesforce and Domo for invoicing
- Managing, refining and using our systems for:
- Payments to our network of expert consultants all over the world each week
- Associated tracking through our accounting system
- Responding to payment queries from our expert consultants
- Supporting the Senior Finance Assistant with month-end, expenses, bookkeeping reconciliation and paying suppliers
- Supporting accounting requirements for both our UK and US offices
As a finance employee in a quickly-scaling environment, you’d be in a great position to gain experience and progress with your career.
- 1+ years’ experience in an accounting/finance position, ideally in a fast-paced environment.
- Ideally started AAT, FAT or similar qualification
- Ideally experience with Xero and Excel (pivot tables, etc.).
- Can do attitude
- You’re a well-organised self-starter with great attention to detail and methodical. You will have a wide range of tasks and it is important that you’re able to keep track of many tasks simultaneously and prioritise effectively between them, while maintaining a high quality of work.
- You’re comfortable with working in a team.
- You'll be bringing your creativity and problem-solving skillset. Our company’s growing quickly and we love new ideas to tackle some of our challenges.
- You have great communication skills. You’ll be constantly talking, exchanging messages, and emailing back and forth with your colleagues, senior management, and our experts, clients and suppliers – you’ll need to be able to express yourself clearly and tailor your communication appropriately to the situation.