Customer Success Director
Techspert connects our customers to leading experts in life sciences and healthcare, facilitated by our industry leading platform and project delivery team.
We enable our customers to make better decisions, by giving them the insights needed to answer fundamental business questions including:
- Should I invest in this company?
- How do I bring this product to market?
- What marketing messaging will resonate best with our target customers?
This role will see you looking to join a tenacious and ambitious team with exciting growth plans. Following our recent Series A investment round, we are on an exciting journey to rapidly disrupt the Expert Network industry.
We are looking for an aspiring customer success leader to shape our B2B customer success strategy as we scale our business. In this role you’ll be responsible for managing and growing the customer success team, to execute against our company’s customer growth strategy.
Enablement, strategy and implementation
- Devise and implement strategies to achieve growth and scaling targets
- Drive operational efficiency within the CS org with a focus on how we can deliver a first class 1:many strategy for user engagement
- Optimise the customer journey from contract signing to onboarding and renewal
- Build and develop a playbook for first class customer engagement
- Create, iterate and design cross-sell and up-sell strategies
- Ensure our customers derive maximum value from our product and service
Team management, leadership and training
- Build, structure and lead the CS team
- Coach, mentor and upskill the team - leading by example
- Enable the team to successfully grow and retain our customers
- Set and manage team/performance KPIs
- Analyse CS function performance, spotting opportunities for improvements
- Championing a customer-first culture across the business
- You’re experienced in managing teams - you have successfully run a team before, fostering a culture of excellence
- You’ve 6+ years of experience in a Customer Success, Account Management or Relationship Management role
- You’ve experience working with complex customers, including multi-geographical, multi-divisional businesses
- You’re process oriented, using data to inform your decision making
- You’re passionate about customers, using their insights to improve and optimise the products and services we provide them
- You’re a highly organised individual who’s able to juggle multiple competing priorities and demands
- You’re a trustworthy and empathetic leader, who enjoys elevating and coaching the people around them
- You’re results focused, and enjoy collaborating with others to provide the best solution for our customers
- You’ve previously worked in a start-up or scale-up before - comfortable adapting to (and driving) rapid positive change