Community Success Manager
We are seeking an individual to join techspert.io to drive the growth of the supply side of our expert network marketplace. Increasing the scale of our global expert community and the conversion rates across experts of all kinds, from healthcare specialists to fintech developers, and everything in between.
You will lead the scaling of our expert community and the level of engagement within it, collaborating across teams to develop processes, workflows and product improvements to deliver on the growth strategy that you will help shape. The ideal candidate would have prior experience of the tactics involved in scaling the supply side of marketplace business, but other product, marketing or customer success experience would also be relevant.
We are seeking an inquisitive, motivated, marketing-based self-starter with excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving and communications skills. The ideal candidate must be able to balance multiple high-priority projects, which is underpinned by your exceptional communication skills, creative thinker and driven attitude."
- Lead the development and implementation of expert acquisition campaigns and strategy globally
- Work cross-functionally with customer, product & analytics teams, to deliver supply side growth goals
- Develop a deep understanding of Expert behaviour and leverage data-driven insights along with psychological marketing techniques to improve expert conversion and engagement
- Being the voice in the Expert community internally, gaining expert feedback and using it to inform strategy across the business
- Monitor and measure the impact of process changes and develop and recommend enhancements or course corrections as necessary
- Testing and measuring the effectiveness of our campaigns and feeding improvements into our product roadmaps
The type of person we would love to meet:
- An experienced operationally focused individual with experience in marketing/product marketing/supply-side engagement, in a high-growth startup or scale-up environment with 4+ years of experience
- You have a strong grasp of marketing techniques to grow the supply sides of marketplaces
- You’re analytical and data-driven and comfortable with finding sufficient evidence to support and make strategic decisions.
- You have had experience delivering complex and data-driven cross-functional problems.
- You have superior communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills who loves fast-paced environments with lots of cross-team collaboration
- Successful history growing new audiences or communities, with a proven track record in both acquisition and retention rooted in insights and data
- Discerning understanding of good creative and marketing communications with a track record of supply-side growth success
- You understand how to build strong customer empathy and engagement in a marketplace
- You enjoy the startup culture of having to be adaptable and get stuck into tasks
- You have had experience in scaling supply sides of marketplaces
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools would be beneficial