Business Intelligence Developer
We’re scaling! We’re looking for an analytically-minded developer to focus on building a fully interconnected stack and using the rich data available to us to build advanced predictive models (e.g. demand, growth, and capacity forecasts).
Reporting to the Business Operations Lead, you'll also work closely with our Dev Ops, Research, and Engineering teams to ensure that data is flowing freely and effectively between systems. Together, you will help to define and implement strategies on monitoring and enhancing the quality of our data, improving the efficiency of our ETL processes and supporting the commercial teams by delivering data-driven insights.
- Experience designing and delivering complex data and analytics related projects
- An understanding of modern data software development practices and techniques
- Experience working with apps that interact with third-party APIs; experience with Salesforce and Domo would be a benefit
- At least one programming language, preferably Python
- Experience with SQL is preferred but we will also consider application from those with an appetite to earn SQL rapidly
- Genuine curiosity and excitement for all things data!
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working with Business Intelligence tools and technologies (Tableau, Datorama, Looker, PowerBI, Domo, Sisense, Data Studio). We use Domo in-house.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Familiarity with modern cloud-native data warehouses (Snowflake, Redshift, Big Query,...)