Associate - USA
If you’re successful in applying to us, you’ll be a part of our friendly Project Team, delivering on work for our clients by connecting them with experts. You will participate in a full onboarding, training programme and be fully supported.
Among your specific responsibilities
- Contributing to our delivery on expertise requests from our clients, using our technology to identify, source and engage knowledge experts.
- Handling expert relationships and communicating with experts via email and phone.
- Handling client communications, working with UK-based Associate Project Managers to respond to project requests from US-based clients, keep clients updated on project progress, and playing a pivotal role in the upkeep of strong client relationships.
- Researching project topics in order to understand our clients’ expertise requests, and to identify additional experts manually.
- Refining our quantitative strategy for identifying and engaging experts (e.g. finding and sharing new data sources, testing key metrics that influence expert conversion etc).
- Working closely with our UK-based Project Team and Business Development functions to share client feedback, insights and project updates.
- Collaborating with our tech team to align our software development with client needs.
- Collaborating directly with the Project Team Lead to develop, evolve and pioneer techspert.io's US-based Project Team function.
Ability for creative problem-solving. We’re a quickly expanding company, and things move fast – we come up against new situations all the time, and we’d like you to be innovative and proactive in how you get us through them.
Quick learner. A core part of the job is receiving, understanding, and delivering on our clients’ requests. These may be in highly specialised scientific fields and expressed in technical language – you need to be able to educate yourself to the degree our clients require.
Strong communication skills. Whether you’re speaking with experts, clients or collaborating within our team, this will be vital.
Tenacity and entrepreneurial mindset. In a high-growth scale-up like techspert.io, you’ll have opportunity after opportunity to grow our business – and your responsibility – through your efforts. We’d like to hire someone who has the drive and vision to take full advantage of every chance they’re given.
Motivation and drive to work and thrive in a fast-paced, innovative scale-up.
And we would expect you to bring these skills and knowledge into the team:
- Experience developing relationships with clients, or in a stakeholder or project delivery role (strongly preferred)
- Bachelor’s or higher degree (scientific or research-related strongly preferred)
- Fluency in multiple languages (nice to have but not a requirement)