If you’re successful in applying to us, you’ll be a part of our friendly Project Team, delivering on work for our clients by connecting them with experts.
Among your specific responsibilities
- Contributing to our delivery on expertise requests from our clients, using our technology to identify, source and engage knowledge experts.
- Handling expert relationships and communicating with experts via email and phone.
- Researching project topics in order to understand our clients’ expertise requests, and to identify additional experts manually.
- Refining our quantitative strategy for identifying and engaging experts (e.g. finding and sharing new data sources, testing key metrics that influence expert conversion etc).
- Collaborating with our tech team to align our software development with client needs.
Ability for creative problem-solving. We’re a small and quickly expanding company, and things move fast – we come up against new situations all the time, and we’d like you to be innovative and proactive in how you get us through them.
Quick learner. A core part of the job is receiving, understanding, and delivering on our clients’ requests. These may be in highly specialised scientific fields and expressed in technical language – you need to be able to educate yourself to the degree our clients require.
Strong communication skills. Whether you’re speaking with experts or collaborating within our team, this will be vital.
Tenacity and entrepreneurial mindset. In a high-growth startup like techspert.io, you’ll have opportunity after opportunity to grow our business – and your responsibility – through your efforts. We’d like to hire someone who has the drive and vision to take full advantage of every chance they’re given.
Motivation and drive to work and thrive in a fast-paced, innovative startup.
And we would expect you to bring these skills and knowledge into the team:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree (scientific or research-related strongly preferred)
- Experience developing relationships with clients, or in a stakeholder or project delivery role (preferred but not essential)
- Fluency in multiple languages (nice to have but not a requirement)