If you’re successful in applying to us, you’ll work within our Account Management team, delivering on our work for our clients by connecting them with experts, as you cultivate valuable relationships with them to support our ongoing expansion.
Among your specific responsibilities
- Contributing to our delivery on expertise requests from existing client accounts, using our technology to support identification and sourcing of knowledge experts.
- Researching a field in order to understand our clients’ expertise requests in the context of their sector, and to seek out and identify additional experts manually.
- Refining our quantitative strategy for identifying and engaging experts (e.g. finding new data sources, testing key metrics that influence expert conversion etc).
- Collaborating with our tech team to align our software development with client needs.
Ability for creative problem-solving. We’re a small and quickly expanding company, and things move fast – we come up against new situations all the time, and we’d like you to be innovative and proactive in how you get us through them.
Quick learner. A core part of the job is receiving, understanding, and delivering our clients’ requests. These may be in highly specialised scientific fields and expressed in technical language – you need to be able to educate yourself to the degree our clients require.
Strong communication skills. Whether you’re talking to our clients or collaborating within our team, this will be vital.
Tenacity and entrepreneurial mindset. In a high-growth startup like techspert.io, you’ll have opportunity after opportunity to grow our business – and your responsibility – through your efforts. We’d like to hire someone who has the drive and vision to take full advantage of every chance they’re given.
Motivation and desire to work in a fast-paced, innovative startup.
And we would expect you to bring these skills and knowledge into the team:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree (science-related preferred but not essential).
- Experience developing relationships with clients, or in a stakeholder or account management role.
- Fluency in multiple languages (a nice to have, but not a requirement)